Looking for affordable housing, quality day care or utility assistance? Are you dealing with a personal crisis, struggling with thoughts of suicide or seeking help with an aging parent?
Simply dial, 2-1-1, United Way’s free information and referral helpline which links people in need with assistance from more than 2,000 local health and human service programs. Staffed by caring, highly trained, multilingual (over 200 languages) operators, 2-1-1 is your connection to finding help with:
- Utilities, Housing and Food
- Youth and Child Care Issues
- Physical and Mental Health Services
- Elder Services
- Employment Services
- And much, much more
- Dial 2-1-1 from any phone
- Text your zip code to TXT-211(898-211) using a cell phone
- Email us at email@example.com
- Chat with a 2-1-1 Specialist
- Search the 2-1-1 online database to find the resources you need.
- Visit the 2-1-1 Marion County Blog
- Mail us a letter to: United Way of Marion County, Attn: 2-1-1, P.O. Box 1086 Ocala, FL 34478 (please include your zip code or city/state)
How Can I Reach 2-1-1 for Administrative Purposes?
- List your agency with 2-1-1
- Update your agency information with 2-1-1
- Request a presentation from Day Harvey, 2-1-1 Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share questions or concerns with the Director of Strategic Initatives 352-732-9696