Be a United Way Loaned Executive
The Loaned Executive Program is critical to United Way's continued success in meeting our community's growing needs. Each year, businesses such as yours -- dedicated to making a difference in our community -- commit to lending an employee or providing sponsorship funds for the 11-week fall campaign period.
Loaned Executives are the link between United Way's volunteer campaign leadership and the organizations from which United Way obtains contributions.
To best meet individual needs, United Way now offers two ways for employers to support the Loaned Executive process:
1) Lend United Way an employee's time; or 2) Sponsor the cost of hiring a temporary executive by United Way.
The Loaned Executive relates to top campaign leadership and helps plan and implement successful executive and employee campaigns. In essence, the Loaned Executives become the campaign's own dynamic sales force.
Formula for Success
The Loaned Executive program builds and strengthens your business network while training your future star employee at no cost! Employee satisfaction will increase by showing you care about the community. United Way involvement provides free community-wide publicity for your business.
Employees will thank you
Loaned Executives appreciate the opportunity to develop the talents they know they have and show their company pride throughout the community.
Value to United Way Your Loaned Executive will extend the effectiveness of United Way staff which, in turn, helps keep campaign costs low and increases results in the annual campaign. Additionally, Loaned Executives' communication skills are highly rated by employers. Sales, Public Speaking and Management skills are just a few areas in which your employee will become polished:
Loaned Executives in Action
- Sales Reaching accounts
- Preparing and making presentations
- Closing the sale (asking for donation)
- Public Speaking
- Developing communications strategies
- Handling controversial questions
- Addressing employee groups
- Management Setting priorities and goals
- Managing time Organizing accounts
- Utilizing resources
- Motivating campaign volunteers
Managing required campaign reports and records
For more information on the program, call Natalie McComb at 352-732-9696.
Join A Winning Team!
The following organizations have provided Loaned Executives to United Way in recent years:
- Arnette House
- CenterState Bank
- Childhood Development Services
- Children's Home Society
- City of Ocala
- College of Central Florida
- Emergency One
- Flair Manufacturing
- Florida Power Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- Marion County Board of County Commissioners
- Marion County Public Schools
- Marion County Sheriff's Office
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Health
- Ocala Star-Banner
- Progress Energy
- Publix Supermarkets
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.
- Seminole Stores
- Signature Brands, LLC
- Simmons, Hart & Sheehe
- Sun Trust Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Williams Diesel Service