United Way of Marion County’s workplace campaigns are about bringing people in local workplaces together to tackle our community’s most difficult issues in the areas of Education, Financial Stability and Health. Whether you’re a small business, major corporation, governmental employer or another nonprofit, you can join many local businesses and organizations that run workplace campaigns each year.
We Make It Easy
There are many advantages to running a United Way campaign:
- United Way of Marion County offers a simple, convenient and efficient way for your employees to support the community and causes they believe in.
- Your employees may give in regular increments, via payroll deduction through an easy-to-use electronic system or paper pledge cards.
- A workplace campaign will help your company to achieve its Corporate Social Responsibility goals.
- Your employees will be able to tap into a wealth of volunteer opportunities via United Way’s Volunteer site.
Our team at United Way works hand in hand with your company to help solve the needs and make an impact in our community. United Way empowers your company with the tools to effectively engage your employees in achieving a positive impact right where they live, work and play. ACCESS CAMPAIGN TOOLS HERE
By making it as easy and advantageous as possible for companies to get involved in community outreach, we desire to increase corporate support and create a movement of companies increasing their partnership to strengthen their local community.
Supporting United Way is good for your bottom line.
- Increase Sales – 74% of people are more likely to recommend your company. Customers and clients like to know that through purchasing your product or service, they are also giving back to the community.*
- Strengthen Brand – 85% of Americans would switch to a company that is associated with a cause.*
- Increase Trust – In a time of high corporate distrust, partnership with a non-profit organization demonstrates credibility and integrity.*
- Increase Employee Recruitment, Retention, Morale and Productivity – 72% of employed Americans would choose to work for a company that supports social causes when deciding between two jobs.*
- Through an employee giving campaign backed by a corporate investment, you and your team will show they care about improving lives across Marion County and make an impact in both the community and your bottom line.
For details on running a workplace campaign, please call 352-732-9696.
*Reference: Cone 2010 Cause Evolution Study