Are you dealing with a personal crisis, struggling with thoughts of suicide or seeking help with an aging parent?
- Utilities, Housing and Food
- Youth and Child Care Issues
- Physical and Mental Health Services
- Elder Services
- Employment Services
- And much, much more
- Dial 2-1-1 from any phone
- Text your zip code to TXT-211(898-211) using a cell phone
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with a 2-1-1 Specialist (Please note, chat hours of operation are 9am-6pm)
- Search the 2-1-1 Online Database to find the resources you need, click here.
- Visit the 2-1-1 Marion County Blog
- Update your agency information with 2-1-1
- Request a presentation from United Way of Marion County's 2-1-1 Liaison at email@example.com
- 2-1-1 Frequently Asked Questions
- Florida Veterans Support Line call 1-844-MYFLVET (693-5838) or dial 2-1-1. Talk with a veteran who understands. Peer support is available for you when you need it. Veterans and their loved ones across Florida are able to talk confidentially with a veteran trained to provide emotional support and connections to community resources. Click here to learn more.
- Caregiver Navigation Services: Are you a Caregiver for a loved one over the age of 18, and have questions, concerns, or need support? Click here to contact the 2-1-1 Caregiver Navigation Team or learn more here.