GET HELP TODAY
Are you dealing with a personal crisis, struggling with thoughts of suicide, or seeking help with an aging parent?
Utilities, Housing, and Food | Youth and Child Care Issues | Physical and Mental | Health Services | Elder Services | Employment Services
...& much, much more!
How Can I Reach 2-1-1 for Services?
- Dial 2-1-1
- Text your zip code to TXT-211(898-211)
- Email email@example.com
- Chat with a 2-1-1 specialist (Chat hours are 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
- Search the 2-1-1 Online Database
Workplace & Agency Resources
- Update your agency information with 2-1-1 by emailing Sheila Riley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a presentation from United Way of Marion County's 2-1-1 Specialist, Sheila Riley, email@example.com
- 2-1-1 Frequently Asked Questions
- Florida Veterans Support Line call 1-844-MYFLVET (693-5838) or dial 2-1-1. Talk with a veteran who understands. Peer support is available for you when you need it. Veterans and their loved ones across Florida are able to talk confidentially with a veteran trained to provide emotional support and connections to community resources. Click here to learn more.
- Caregiver Navigation Services: Are you a Caregiver for a loved one over the age of 18, and have questions, concerns, or need support? Click here to contact the 2-1-1 Caregiver Navigation Team or learn more here.